The “International Webinar on Neonatology and Advanced Pediatrics” is being organised by Scientex conferences from November 18 -19, 2024 at GMT+7 focused on the theme “Emerging Innovatory on Neonatology and Pediatric Care - Healings & caring for Brightest Beginnings”.
Neonatology 2024 webinar extend a warm invitation to all researchers and scientists in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics to join us in this exciting virtual gathering. For those unable to attend the physical conference, this webinar provides a unique opportunity to present their research and work through a virtual mode. Attendees had the opportunity to receive an e-certificate of attendance.
We look forward to an enriching and enlightening experience at this Neonatology and Advanced Pediatrics Webinar 2024.
“Join us in shaping the Next Generation of Healthcare For Children”.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- General Pediatrics...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Cardiol...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Surgery...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing...
- Preterm-Birth Complications...
- Pediatric Dentistry...
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases ...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Dermato...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Cancer...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Ophthal...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Medicin...
- Neonatal, Pediatric Critical C...
- Neonatal and Pediatric endocri...
- Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrit...
- Advances in Pediatric and Neon...
- Pediatric Neurology and Neurol...
- Neonatal Neurology...
- Child Psychology...
- Pediatric Guidelines For Covid...
Who Can Attend?
• Pediatricians, Neonatologists
• Pediatric Nurses
• Childcare Specialists
• Health care Professionals
• Laboratory Professionals
• General learning specialists
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Students in the research of Neonatology and Pediatrics
Neonatology 2024: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: International Webinar on Neonatology and Advanced Pediatrics
Theme: Emerging Innovatory on Neonatology and Pediatric Care - Healings & caring for Brightest Beginnings
Date: November 18-19, 2024
Time Zone: GMT +7 (Bangkok)
• E- Handbook.
• An E-Certificate attestation provided by the event organizers.
• Access to all online sessions.
• Online publication of Abstract and biography on our website.
• Webinar Conferences are more cost- effective than in-person event.
• You can save travel and accommodation expenses.
• Webinars can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After registering, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Join the webinar 15 minutes in advance to avoid any last-minute inconvenience.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific applications.
• Choose a tranquil setting with strong network connectivity and minimal disruptions for your location.
• To prevent any technical issues on the day of the event, please follow the previously outlined steps.
Guidelines for Joining Presenters:
• Each Speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation, plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes for Q & A session at the end of your talk.
• The webinar must be organized in English.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT format.
What Will Be Discussed?
Ethical dilemmas and challenges specific to neonatal medicine
Covid_19 Child complications
Healthcare policy and guidelines
Medical devices innovation
Current trend in Pediatrics and Neonatology
Why You Must Attend?
Neonatology 2024 webinars provides an opportunity for healthcare professionals to stay updated with the latest advancements, techniques, and research in the field. It helps them enhance their knowledge and skills, which is crucial for providing high-quality care to Pediatric field. Attending Webinars are often more affordable than in-person. There are no travel expenses, and many webinars are low registration fees compared to physical conferences. This flexibility accommodates individuals with busy schedules and it can be attended from anywhere with an internet connection.